How do we design and build for 2050?
An interactive exploration of the trends, technical solutions, necessary mindset and processes for the future business of property development.
A co-creation : Context AS & Kyrre Texnæs Creator of Movements AS
Rapid changes are taking place in technology and society that will dramatically affect the business of property development. New solutions and development models have the potential to significantly alter real estate values within a few years. Changing social structures are opening new market opportunities for perceptive developers.
City 3.0 has been designed to assist property developers in preparing their organisations and projects for fundamental changes that are already underway.
New markets - new opportunities - new solutions.
City 3.0. (web site under development)
A stand-alone introductory interactive experience.
An interactive Lecture-Performance.
This is the introduction to City 3.0. A glimpse into the trends, technical solutions and necessary mindset.
Duration, approx. 1 hour.
A development package, tailored to your organisation.
A series of workshops combining knowledge and mindset.
City 3.0 : the Double Edged Program
1. Understanding future energy : Agiility, arbeidsglede og HMS
2. Understanding future materials : verdier, visjon og lean thinking
3. Understanding future economies : Kommuikasjon, tillit og samhandling
4. Understanding future transport : Endring, nettverk og allianser
5. Understanding future work : Selvledelse, prosessledelse og gruppedynamikk
6. Understanding future society : Etiske verdier, samhandling og sosialt ansvar